SunSetter Products is a direct marketing manufacturing company. Their dynamic business model required a custom enterprise application that is both robust and easy to maintain due to frequent changes to their marketing plan.
A custom desktop application using SQL Server was built to meet SunSetter’s needs. This enterprise application includes the following modules: Sales, Customer Service, Shipping, Inventory, and Accounting. The Sales and Customer Service modules are only available to off-site call centers, while all modules are available to the corporate office.
- Bills of material and inventory are tracked by the application.
- Orders are placed by phone, on the web, and through EDI from BJ’s, Costco, and Home Depot
- Application creates pick tickets, drop ship orders, and shipping consignments.
- Secure encrypted credit card processing handles payment plans and one-time payments.
- Application tracks all customer service interactions and manages accounts receivable.
- Custom reports available for Accounting, Sales and Marketing Analysis.
Results for SunSetter
- Real time inventory tracking.
- Custom order entry forms promote special discounts and giveaways.
- Shipping information automatically sent to trucking company for on-line tracking.
- Automated accounting procedures handle invoicing and payment processing.
- An IT partner they continue to rely upon to support and enhance their system.