We will manage your computers so you can manage your business.
D. Lawton Associates provides business computing and networking services for our clients as part of our single-source system philosophy. We can provide both hardware and software recommendations and installations with a focus on quality vendors who provide a stable and well-supported product. We are available to assist you in network and hardware life cycle planning (servers, workstations, laptops, tablets, mobiles), installation, upgrades, support, and migration. We take advantage of Virtual Machines using VMWare in order to reduce hardware costs.
We will make sure that your computer systems are properly installed so that you don’t need to commit to the time and expense of hiring full time computer professionals. Using our experts is far less expensive and more flexible. With us you get the benefit of years of experience and lower costs.
We fill a variety of needs for people who want assistance with their information systems. For example:
- You want someone to perform maintenance and updates on your computer systems to keep your business running smoothly (including configuring backups, firewalls, anti-virus/anti-spyware, etc.).
- Something is broken and you need to back up your data, fix the problem and be up and running as quickly as possible.
- You need assistance selecting, purchasing and installing the right software and hardware for your business.
- Your IT staff is overtaxed and you need a very quick resolution to solve a computer emergency.
In using D. Lawton associates for your IT needs, you will get:
- Extremely quick response – generally the next business day or sooner.
- Years of experience (we all have 15-20 or more years of experience).
- Very low overhead – you only pay for the services you need.
- No long term commitment.
While the day may come in which computers take care of themselves, that day is not yet here. We have applications in which we can perform systematic maintenance and updates or we can be called on an as needed basis. While historically many of these changes needed to be on-site, much of the IT management can be performed remotely. We can set up your systems to allow us to be as cost-effective as possible, limiting on site visits.